09.09.2021 – 10.09.2021
The Pulp and Paper Institute, together with the Faculty of Polymer technology and SRIP Circular Economy organizes the 2nd International Circular Packaging Conference on 9th and 10th of September 2021.
The conference website will be up very soon at
Short info about the conference:
The aim of the conference is to connect different stakeholders from industry, academia design studios, brand owners and all involved in the packaging life cycle. Main goals are to share knowledge, good practices, ideas and to make new connections in the transformation from linear to circular packaging supply chains and business models.
With interesting presentations, real life case studies from companies and masterclasses from experts, we expect to create new partnerships and value chains between and among academia and industry stakeholders. Also hands- on workshop will be organized based on the method developed from the Ellen McArthur Foundations.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
• circular economy and innovative business models,
• new innovative bio-based materials,
• sustainable and optimized packaging design,
• packaging printing and converting,
• packaging supply chain optimization through innovative solutions,
• consumer behaviour on the way to circular packaging,
• life cycle analysis of the packaging,
• packaging waste recycling, reusing and composting.
The conference will be held in Slovenj Gradec (Slovenia) and online.